Author Terms of Service
- You accept you are the original author of any content you submit to Other Articles. Content includes images and text.
- We give no guarantee that your article will be approved and published in our article directory. Other Articles reserves the right to remove or modify approved articles where necessary for whatever reason without notification to the author.
- Other Articles can move articles to a category of there choosing if the article is posted in the wrong category.
- By submitting your article to Other Articles, you agree to allow us to:
- Allow the public to republish your article on other websites as is and unmodified.
- Publish your article on Otherarticles.com and any of its partner websites.
- Publish your article in RSS format for other websites to use.
- Publish your article in our newsletters.
- Other articles is a free service and you agree that you will not be paid in any way by Other Articles for published or submitted articles.
- All credit for your work will belong to you, the author.
- By registering with Other Articles you agree that you will not post any type of affiliate links in your article or in your profile.
- Other Articles will never remove links from published articles unless they are offensive.
- Articles that are unpublished and are undergoing a review may be modified by Other Articles to help pass our submission guidelines, this includes removing to many links or correcting grammar and HTML.
- Other Articles maintains the right to translate your article into other languages while maintaining your links and profile link.
- Other Articles maintains the right to show any type of advertising on any page they please, which includes and is not limited to articles submitted by the user.
- All non-approved articles that break too many or some key submission guidelines will be deleted. For articles that lightly break our submission guidelines the editor may send a rejection email to the author stating the reason for the rejection while also keeping the article in an unpublished state until resubmission by the author, with the proposed corrections.
- For the submission guidelines please refer to this page.
Publisher Terms of Service
- Articles that are republished on other websites from Other Articles need to include a DOFOLLOW link to Otherarticles.com.
- The Links and bio box of the article owner will be left unaltered and will be included in any republished article.
- You agree to keep all links intact and working.
- You will not use any article(s) for spamming or unsolicited emails.
- You may not publish articles found on Other Articles on any website promoting hate, racism or illegal practices.
- You may not sell any articles found on Other Articles without the permission of the author.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Other Articles's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Other Articles's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Other Articles at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Other Articles's web site are provided "as is". Other Articles makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Other Articles does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Other Articles or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Other Articles's Internet site, even if Other Articles or a Other Articles authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Other Articles's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Other Articles does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Other Articles may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Other Articles does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Other Articles has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Other Articles of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Other Articles's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Europe without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.