Salient Features of Used Natural Gas Generators
01 May, 2017
Natural gas is known as an environmentally friendly, reliable, and cost-effective fuel for running households and businesses.
If you live off the grid or you are worried about power failures interrupting your activities, you have the option to rely on used natural gas generators to provide electricity to your property or establishment. In fact, they are budget-friendly alternatives to brand new units, especially if you do not have enough resources to invest in brand new generator. As long as, you buy them from the right source, you should be able to save money and feel confident in your purchase. Here are some of the features of used natural gas generators:
- Fully inspected and tested – Reputable providers of used generators take time to inspect and check the generator for issues and potential problems. Make sure that the used natural gas generator has completed a load bank test and that its previous working conditions, number of hours used, and model year have been properly identified and noted. That way, you can be sure that you are buying something that can still serve you for years.
- Clean – Natural gas burns cleanly, so it helps reduce your carbon footprint. Used natural gas generators do not emit any pungent odors, too, and they do not generate ash and soot.
- Dependable – These generators use natural gas, which is among the most energy efficient fuels around. The gas is supplied through a pipeline, and supply is not affected by international events, like what happens with oil shortages.
- Cost-effective – Used natural gas generators are available at a fraction of the cost of their brand-new versions. The fuel they use is inexpensive, and the generators themselves are low-maintenance. Hence, they enable you to save money in the long run.
- Safe – Natural gas will not harm animals and humans, and generators that run on it can be stored indoors.
Mid-America Engine is an industry leader for new, used and surplus power generation equipment. MAE's inventory is extensive – from 13kW to 15MW. The in-stock inventory includes high quality diesel generator sets, power modules and gas turbines. MAE is truly able to respond, and quickly deliver, all of its customer power generation requirements.
You have permission to republish this article in any format, even commerically, but you must keep all links intact. Attribution required. Republishing formats