Improve Your Smile With A Professional Dentist In Wantirna
Category: Dental Care
16 Feb, 2018
We all know that regular brushing and flossing can keep teeth healthy, but they are not enough.
You also need to regularly see a dentist to improve and maintain your oral health. You can count on the expertise of a highly-recommended dentist in Wantirna for procedures like cleaning, cosmetic dentistry, and orthodontic treatments to boost your confidence and make you smile brighter. Here are just some of the many ways by which a dentist can help improve your teeth:
- Whitening treatments – In-office whitening treatment will provide better and faster results, making it ideal if you need to brighten up your smile in a jiffy for a special occasion (i.e. a wedding or a job interview). That is because the dental office in Wantirna will have high-end equipment and the right whitening formulas. In case you decide to whiten teeth at home, the dentist can give advice and recommend products that will help you achieve the best results.
- Dental crowns – A crown is like a cap that covers the tooth when it is distorted or discoloured. It may reinforce the tooth to make it stronger and enhance its appearance, too. A dentist in Wantirna may use crowns to protect weak against breaking and chipping, or for attaching bridges.
- Veneers – These are like super-thin shells that are specially crafted to cover the surface of a tooth to enhance its appearance. They are often used to conceal stains or to fix teeth that have been broken, chipped, or misaligned. Veneers are typically made of composite materials, but highly recommended dentists in Wantirna use porcelain, which is known for providing a more natural look, while ensuring good stain resistance.
- Dental implants – If you have missing teeth, find a reputable dentist in Wantirna to have them replaced with dental implants instead of the traditional dentures. These are surgically placed to serve as replacement for the root before a crown or bridge is placed on them. Dental implants are more durable and good as a long-term solution.
- Braces – Orthodontic work is only for growing kids and teens. Even adults are getting braces, too. Apart from the traditional metal brackets, removal aligners (i.e. Invisalign) are alternatives that can help straighten crowded or crooked teeth. A highly recommended dentist in Wantirna can provide either traditional or invisible braces, depending on your needs.
Grace Maddison (Dental Nurse) at Dr. Sheetal Sachdeva B.D.S. Dental Surgeon has a vast experience in oral or dental health. She has been working with Dr. Sachdeva for 11 years and according to her, Dr. Sachdeva listens and responds to the patient's dental problems very carefully. He is an experienced dentist who is an expert in the field of dental health and can deliver effectively and treat your needs. Dr. Sheetal Sachdeva B.D.S. Dental Surgeon is a family dental practice with special interest in Implantology, Endodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry CAD-CAM Digital and Orthodontics.
You have permission to republish this article in any format, even commerically, but you must keep all links intact. Attribution required. Republishing formats