Family Accommodation In Croatia: 2 Hotels Your Kids Will Love
12 Jan, 2018
Every parent knows that without the right hotel, a family getaway can seem less like a holiday and more like hard work. It’s important to book a hotel which offers plenty for the children to do, freeing up your time for some grown-up relaxation.
Croatia family holidays tick all the boxes: warm weather, affordable prices and a wide selection of friendly hotels. Here are two hotels which have plenty of activities both on-site and nearby.
Valamar Club Dubrovnik
- About – With a large swimming pool and a 2-minute walk to the beach, this hotel is comfortable and accommodating with a great location.
- Activities – Maro the Crab hosts an extensive children’s programme at this stylish hotel in Dubrovnik. Known for his fun and positive approach, Maro is very popular with young children who return each year to enjoy his company and to be entertained by his trusty crew. The programme includes gardening lessons, trips and plenty of games.
- Nearby – Dubrovnik is a beautiful seaside city; its famous towering walls and small cobbled streets are a symbol of Croatia. Family holidays are easy in this part of Croatia as there are loads of fun activities that everyone can get involved in. The cable car ride is one for young and old, with views over the historic city matched by the thrill of being so high above the buildings. The open-air markets are also a joy, teaming with colourful fish and spices.
Hotel Remisens Albatros
- About – Recently renovated with spacious air-conditioned rooms and modern private bathrooms, this hotel is also only a minute to the beach and 900m to the centre of town.
- Activities – Staff members at the Remisens Albatros run clubs for 3 different age groups: aged 4-7, 8-12, and teenagers. During the day, the clubs put on loads of sport activities such as tennis lessons and banana boating; and in the evening, the hotel runs an engaging animation programme.
- Nearby – There are several opportunities for seaside exploration in the nearby fishing village Cavtat. Tourists enjoy snorkelling in the clear blue water, spotting incredible coral, fish and often octopus. The landscape is beautiful with many offshore islands, ripe for discovery; all you need is an adventurous team and a paddle boat. On a larger island nearby lies the Mljet National Park, one of the most picturesque spots in Croatia. Family holidaysare all about unique experiences and the ferry trip to the park certainly provides that, as well as amazing views of the archipelago.
Book the Best
Take no prisoners on a big family holiday blowout. Holidays with all the family don’t last forever so it’s worth spending the money and making it one to remember. Our team has a great collection of hotels that will suit all ages and styles.
John Dixon is an experienced world traveller and the Managing Director of Prestige Holidays. For over 30 years he has been providing luxury holiday experiences around the globe. Whether you’re interested in Croatia family holidays, a luxury all-inclusive breaks to Croatia or a multi-centre holidays in Bermuda, John can provide you with expert advice about the destinations, hotels and experiences you should pick.
You have permission to republish this article in any format, even commerically, but you must keep all links intact. Attribution required. Republishing formats