Tips To Buy Cheap Laptops For Students
07 Jun, 2017
In this article we are sharing some tips for students to buy the cheapest laptops. By using these tips they can save.
When it comes to University or College the one device that is essential for an easier student life is a laptop. The portable device allows you to take those all-important lecture notes, and lets you stay online, whilst constantly being on the go.
You also don’t necessarily want to set aside a large budget for a laptop as there is always something else to spend money on (those long awaited nights out!), you do however, want to be able to get your hands on the best laptop that your money can buy, with all of the specs that you need and want for what will be, your most used device for studying. Here are some tips on buying a cheap laptop, for students.
- Spread the cost - One way to be able to get your hands on a laptop which may be a little out of your budget at that time, is with finance options like PayPal Credit. The choice of added finance options means that you are able to spread the total cost of the laptop over a few months, or even up to a year whilst also paying 0% credit. The ‘Buy now, pay later’ option from PayPal does what it says on the tin, and lets you get your hands on your desired laptop without the painful process of watching the money go out of your account all at once!
- Research and shop online – Most of the time there are many deals which are only available online and not in store, therefore make sure you do your research and take a look at laptop deals online and price comparison sites as you may be able to find a good deal on the laptop that you are looking for.
- EBay – One of the greatest platforms when you’re looking to buy a cheap laptop and get a good deal is EBay. Whether you’re after a used laptop or a brand new one, you are sure to find something to meet your needs on the platform which has over 167 million users. With a large range of laptops available on the site, and from a range of sellers, you get the added benefit of always being able to find what you want. So, if an item you want is out of stock with one seller, you can always find the same item in stock with another seller.
- Student Beans student discount - Being a student means you get access to perks and offers, exclusive to just students. Student Beans is one site that offers discount codes with all major brands, so if you have your eye on a certain manufacturer or seller, you can find a discount code and save some money, whilst getting your hands on a new laptop!
- Refurbished laptops - Despite the misconception, a refurbished laptop does not necessarily mean damaged, it can simply mean someone opened their laptop and didn’t like the look of it so returned it back to the company they purchased from. Many sellers also offer warranties on the products for added peace of mind, and they may also come factory restored to a high standard. Be sure to find a reputable seller and don’t forget to check the grading to ensure you know what you are buying.
Remember to take care when buying a new laptop and always buy from a trustworthy and reputable seller. Although saving money may sometimes be a priority it is also important to shop safely as most of the time, if it sounds too good to be true, it most likely is!
You have permission to republish this article in any format, even commerically, but you must keep all links intact. Attribution required. Republishing formats