- You’re allowed 2 links in the bottom part of your article.
- Keep your article title in this format, “My Article Title” or “This is my Article Title”.
- Minimum word count is around 300.
- Fill in the summary with a short unique description about the article.
- Do not submit spam, lies, business or website mission statements.
- Good grammar and spelling is required. Spun articles stand out like a sore thumb, if you choose to submit this type of trash, it will not be approved and further more your account may be deactivated.
- Adding your small bio at the end of your article is fine, but please refrain from adding About me and Author bio type titles to the end of your article.
- Also remember that grammar doesn’t suddenly take a nose dive in quality just because it is the last paragraph of the article.
- Don't be capitalizing words or sentences just because there your keywords.
- We love well written unique content and most of the time we will make it an editors pick, but that being said posting your article first on your own website is fine, but we do draw the line when the article has been duplicated on more then 3 websites. It doesn't matter how well the article is written, we will not approve it.
- If you submit spam more than three times you’re IP & account may be banned permanently
~General Guidelines – (Articles, Profiles and Ads)
- We aim to publish family friendly content.
- You can have 2 links in your author bio.
- For ads, the minimum word count is around 100.
- We do not accept ads, articles or links on the following: write my essay or paper, payday or bad credit loans, gambling, porn, firearms, pharmacy related websites or websites selling medical pills, some types of plastic surgery, miracle cure, Viagra, Cialis, contraceptive methods, over extreme religion, racist or hate and some paranormal type subjects.