Things You Will Only Relate To If You Love Makeup
24 Jul, 2017
Makeup-lovers are often shunned by many. But if wearing makeup gives you happiness and confidence, so be it.
The world is divided into two categories
- Those who love makeup
- Those who love makeup more than anything in the world
As for others in the context of makeup, well, they don’t exist!
Whether it’s your best friend’s wedding, graduation day, a movie date, picnic, shopping or just about any occasion, wearing makeup always tops your to-do-list. And why shouldn’t it? Nobody’s ever said looking good was a bad thing. On that note, take a look at 10 things you’ll relate to only if you’re a makeup lover.
- Be it your best day or worst day in the year, you just can’t go a day without makeup.
- You buy outfits according to your lipstick collection. I only buy outfits that will match at least three shades of lipstick I own now.
- You struggle to fit in all your cosmetics in your vanity bag, every single morning. Because no bag is big enough. For which we have gorgeous acrylic makeup organizers.
- You may forget breakfast every morning, but not your makeup.
- You know that expensive makeup does not mean better makeup.
- You have a favorite beauty guru or five.
- There's still that one skill you have yet to master. For me, it is the winged eye liner. Just can’t get through it yet. Tell us yours in the comment section.
- You get sad when you have to take it all off at the end of the day.
- You can’t help but just blush when your friends compliment you on your ‘no makeup’ look.
- You got to buy Makeup first when the pay check arrives.
- You're either full beat or bare face.
- Limited Edition Items or Collections are your weakness. I'm going to need these to stop because it's driving me insane.
- Your favorite pastime is watching makeup tutorials on YouTube.
Makeup-lovers are often shunned by many. But if wearing makeup gives you happiness and confidence, so be it! And if the criticism offends you, take a long romantic walk to the makeup aisle and you’ll realize how your love for makeup is way more important than anything else!
For more info visit: www.mabelsouq.com
You have permission to republish this article in any format, even commerically, but you must keep all links intact. Attribution required. Republishing formats